Last updated June 21, 2022.
Angelini has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO), who can be contacted directly at the following addresses: Data Protection Officer – DPO c/o Angelini Wines & Estates with registered office at Via Roma n. 117, 60031 Castelplanio (AN), Italy email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that the websites visited by the user send to and store on your computer or mobile device, before being sent back to the same websites at the next visit. Precisely thanks to the cookies, the website remembers the actions and preferences of the user (such as, for example, login data, the chosen language, font size, other display settings, etc.) so that they do not need to be entered again when the user visits the website again or browses from one page to another on it. The cookies are therefore used for IT authentications, session monitoring and the saving of information regarding the activities of users accessing a website. They may also contain a unique identifier code that can keep track of the user’s browsing within the website for statistical or advertising purposes. When browsing a website, the user can also receive cookies from different web servers or websites to that being visited (“third party cookies”) on their computer or mobile device. Some operations could not be carried out without using cookies, which in some cases are therefore technically necessary for the website’s actual function.
There are various types of cookies, depending on their characteristics and functions, and they can stay on the user’s computer or mobile device for different lengths of time: session cookies, which are automatically deleted when the browser is closed; and persistent cookies, which remain on the user’s device until a pre-established deadline.
For “profiling cookies”, on the other hand, i.e. those aimed at creating user profiles and used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed when browsing the Internet, prior user consent is required.
2. Cookies used on the Website
In particular, the Website uses:
- technical cookies, i.e. navigation or session cookies, strictly necessary for the functioning of the Website or to allow you to use the contents and services you have requested (condition of lawfulness: execution of a contract or of pre-contractual measures, i.e. browsing the Site and using its contents and services);
In detail, the following cookies are on the Website.
The semantic coding of cookies (“Cookie name”) is that adopted by the cookie providers (“Source and origin of cookies”). The cookies category of belonging is indicated in the “Cookie type” column.
3. Categories of recipients of personal data
For the purposes indicated above (in the table referred to in paragraph 2), your personal data may be communicated:
- to persons authorized by the Data Controller to carry out personal data processing operations (employees or collaborators of the Data Controller);
- to the Processors appointed by the Data Controller (providers of computer, technological and telematic services);
- to other autonomous data controllers (indicated in the table referred to in paragraph 2).
Your data may also be transmitted in accordance with the law to tax authorities, police forces and judicial and administrative authorities, for the detection and prosecution of crimes, prevention and safeguard from threats to public security, to allow the Data Controller to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, as well as for other reasons related to the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
4. How to enable or disable cookies
You can authorize, block or erase (all or part) of the cookies using the specific functions of your browser: if the technical cookies are disabled, the Website may not be usable or certain services or functions of the Website may not be available or may not function correctly and/or you may be forced to alter or manually enter certain information or preferences each time you visit the Website (the installation of technical cookies is a necessary requirement for the proper functioning of the Website).
For details on how to set preferences on cookie use through your browser, refer to the relevant instructions.
Below are links to cookie instructions for the main browsers:
5. Transfer of personal data outside the EU/EEA
Your personal data will not be transferred in countries outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA) that do not offer an adequate level of data protection, as established by specific decisions of the European Commission (https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/international-dimension-data-protection/adequacy-decisions_en).
6. Data Rights of the data subject
As data subject, you have the right to:
- have confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, if so, to obtain access to the data and related information (right of access);
- obtain the rectification of your personal data, i.e. to obtain the correction, modification or updating of any inaccurate or no longer correct data, as well as to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, including by providing a supplementary statement (right of rectification);
- request the erasure of your personal data (right to be forgotten);
- obtain a restriction on the processing of your personal data, i.e. that the Data Controller retains such data without being able to use them (right to restriction);
- obtain from the Data Controller your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and that they are transferred, where technically possible, directly to a third party indicated by you (right to portability);
- withdraw your consent at any time, if previously given for the processing of your personal data, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal (withdrawal of consent).
In addition, as data subject, you also have the right to object, this means to:
- object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, the processing of your personal data, in particular, for marketing purposes including profiling.
To exercise these rights, you can contact the Data Controller at any time, writing to Angelini Wines & Estates Società Agricola a R.L. physical address Via Roma n. 117, 60031 Castelplanio (AN), Italy or at the email address: email@example.com or by writing to the Data Protection Officer (DPO) c/o Angelini Wines & Estates with registered office at Via Roma n. 117, 60031 Castelplanio (AN), Italy.
The complaint can also be made to a data protection authority other than that of Italy, if said data protection authority is that of the EU Member State in which You have your habitual place of residence or of the place where the alleged breach took place.
8. Additional information
More information and details about the various types of cookies, how they work and their characteristics is available from the free access website, independent of Angelini, www.AllAboutCookies.org.
9. Changes to this notice